- 1 can organic black beans, drained
- 1 can organic corn, drained
- 1 organic green bell pepper, diced/chopped
- 1 organic tomato, seeded and diced/chopped
- ½ onion, diced/chopped
- ½ cup organic cilantro or parsley, chopped
- ¼ to ½ cup Italian dressing or homemade*
- Optional: feel free to add in additional herbs, green onion, white bean, etc. and organic/gf tortilla chips for serving.
- To make your own homemade dressing, use a combination of lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian herbs/seasoning (garlic, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, parsley, pink or sea salt), and a little crushed red pepper or red pepper flakes.
- Large bowl
- Can opener
- If making homemade dressing, mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl, adjusting to desired taste and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all of the beans, corn and veggies and lightly mix.
- Coat and toss in dressing and fresh cilantro and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors set before serving.