I’m Nora Abbas, I’m sure you’ll get to know me as you explore my site.
- 26 year old born in Florida raised in Japan.
- Graduate from Florida Institute of Technology with BS degrees in Molecular and PreMedical Biology.
- Currently in my second year of medical school to become a Naturopathic Medical Doctor (ND).
- Specializing in internal medicine, global and mental health.
- Undergraduate research on Takotsubo Syndrome & stress-induced cardiomyopathies.
- Current worker & researcher in the SIBO clinic in Portland, OR.
- Teacher & writer.
- Prior graduate studies in Anthropology and Bio Archaeology with Harvard.
- I live to travel and crave adventure.
- Passionate about healthy food & living, especially after dealing with years of SIBO.
- Adrenaline junkie – licensed skydiver, scuba diver, biker.
- 40+ countries & 30+ states down with so many more to go!
- I hate adulting.
Enjoy and feel free to contact me and enjoy my healthy recipes, travel tips or just make a new friend 🙂