I’m Nora Abbas, I’m sure you’ll get to know me as you explore my site.
- 26yo born in Florida, raised in Japan, Kuwaiti by blood – I’m very ethnically confused.
- Graduate from Florida Institute of Technology with BS degrees in Molecular and PreMedical Biology.
- Continued graduate studies at Harvard in Archaeology before I had my wake-up call to become an ND.
- Currently in my second year of medical school to become a Naturopathic Medical Doctor (ND).
- Focusing my medical studies on internal medicine, global and mental health.
- Undergraduate research on Takotsubo Syndrome & stress-induced cardiomyopathies.
- Current worker & researcher in the SIBO clinic in Portland, OR.
- Teacher & writer.
- Prior graduate studies in Anthropology and Bio Archaeology with Harvard.
- I live to travel and crave adventure.
- Passionate about healthy food & living, especially after dealing with years of SIBO.
- Adrenaline junkie – licensed skydiver, scuba diver, motorcycles, and always open to try more!
- 60+ countries & 40+ states visited with so many more to go and more to go back to.
Enjoy and feel free to contact me and enjoy my healthy recipes, travel tips or just make a new friend! 🙂