I’m Nora Abbas, I’m sure you’ll get to know me as you explore my site.
- 25 year old born in Florida raised in Japan.
- Graduate from Florida Institute of Technology with BS degrees in Molecular and PreMedical Biology.
- Currently pursuing graduate studies in Anthropology and Bio Archaeology at Harvard.
- Digital nomad, teacher, writer.
- I live to travel and crave adventure.
- Passionate about healthy food & living, especially after dealing with years of SIBO.
- Adrenaline junkie – licensed skydiver, scuba diver, biker.
- 38 countries & 28 states down with so many more to go!
- I hate the idea of having an “adult” life with a mortgage, kids, & white picket fence.
- I’d rather live in solitude and loneliness than waste me time and settle for ignorance and boredom.
Enjoy and feel free to contact me and enjoy my healthy recipes, travel tips or just make a new friend 🙂