This is a delicious, easy, classic dessert that can be made with lemon or lime (or both) and pairs perfectly with a nice, light coconut cream topping or some plain vanilla or coconut ice cream. Sometimes you just need a break from chocolate or a good citrus hit to boost your immune system.
purchase finasteride Ingredients:
- 2 cup nuts (I used 1 of almonds and 1 of walnuts)*
- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 6 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of pink salt
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup lemon or lime juice*
- ½ cup raw honey, maple syrup or coconut nectar
- ½ packet of gelatin, unflavored
- Optional: 1 tbsp lime pulp
- You could also use almond flour, but they won’t have the same crunchy nut texture.
- In Florida we have a citrus that is a mix of both. This is what I usually use.
- Food processor or ninja
- Glass baking pan
- Parchment paper
buy chloromycetin online Directions:
- Preheat the over to 350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Process all of the base ingredients in the food processor starting with the nuts and coconut, then adding the rest.
- Press the base evenly into the bottom of the lined pan.
- Add the eggs to the processor for about 30 seconds until well combined and they bubble/foam just a little bit. Add in the remaining ingredients for another 30 seconds or so until well combined (I like to taste test it at this point. Some people like it more tart or sweet).
- Pour the filling mixture over the crust and bake for about 30 minutes or so until it no longer looks “wet” and the edges just start to brown a little.
- Remove from the over and let set out until cool, then chill in the fridge overnight (or at least a couple of hours).
- Cut into squares and erve with coconut cream or ice cream if desired.