buy 20 mg accutane online Ingredients:
- 1½ cup bananas (I used frozen, but fresh/ripe work too)
- ¼+ cup pure maple syrup*
- ¼ cup almond butter*
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup almond or oat flour
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- Optional: dairy-free chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
For the “Icing”:
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4-5 tbsp cacao powder
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- You may need a little more maple syrup depending on desired sweetness and type of maple syrup.
- Feel free to use another liquid sweetener. I sometimes like combining coconut nectar with maple syrup for a lower GI.
- You can also sub in peanut butter if preferred or use sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option.
go site Other Items:
- Food processor, blender, or large bowl
- Parchment paper
- Baking pan(s) of choice – 2 small loaf pans or 1 8 x 8 square pan
purchase accutane Directions:
- Preheat over to 350F/180C and the baking pan(s) with coconut oil. I also like to put a square sheet of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan.
- In a food processor or blender, add in the banana and mix/blend until smooth. You can also use a regular mixing bowl and fork.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients up to the vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients, except the add-ins.
- Fold in any remaining ingredients if using.
- Pour the mixture into the pan(s) – I always like to taste test it a little before just incase I want more or less chocolate J
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the top of the loaf is dry and no longer looks wet. The center might be a little gooey, but that’s why this isn’t your normal “loaf”.