- 2 large organic beets, peeled
- 5 large organic carrots
- 3-5 large organic celery stalks
- 1 organic apple
- 1 ½ cup filtered water*
- Optional: ginger, lemon, parsley, etc.
- Use less water if you like a strong, flavorful juice.
http://stevestine.com/bg11111/embed/ Other Items:
- Prep your veggies by cutting the top off the carrots, and slicing the beets and apples so all ingredients fit in the juicer.
- Add ingredients one at a time and add the celery and water last. Start with ½ cup of water and taste before adding the rest.
- Store in the refrigerator.*
- I try to use within 24 hours, otherwise I freeze it.