- 2 cups white rice flour
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 1.5 tsp guar or xanthum gum
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 cup flax, almond or other light non-dairy milk
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 3 tsp coconut sugar
- 3 organic eggs*
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp nutritional yeast to top
look what i found Notes:
- You could try this with flax eggs for a vegan version, but I haven’t tested it yet.
buy Lyrica 300 mg online Other Items:
- Small bowl
- Small towel
- Parchment paper
- Loaf pan
- In a small pot, heat your milk and water until warm, but not too hot as to not kill the yeast.
- Pour into a small bowl and lightly whisk in the yeast and sugar until just mixed. It should start to foam a bit.
- Cover and let sit about 5-10 minutes until foamy.
- In the meantime, mix together the flours, guar gum and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Once the yeast mixture is ready, add to the flours and mix.
- Add in the eggs and olive oil and continue to mix, scraping down the sides as needed.*
- Scrape down the dough into the bottom of the bowl and cover with a damp towel for an hour to rise.
- Grease a regular sized loaf pan with coconut or olive oil and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Once the dough is done (it should be almost double in size), spread evenly into the pan and cover again for another hour.
- Preheat over to 350/180C, sprinkle nutritional yeast on top if using, and bake for about 35-40 minutes until a golden brown.
- This is where you may need to add a little more liquid to adjust the density. If it is more like a cake batter, it will be less dense. I added an extra 2-3 tbsp of flax milk to make the loaf in the photo.