- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg or flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax in 3 tbsp water)
- 2 cups gf oat or almond flour (could try ground coconut?)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- ½-1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- Optional: dairy-free chocolate chips, cacao nibs, cacao butter, coconut, or whatever you can tolerate.
- Mixing bowl
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper or coconut oil
- Preheat over to 350F/180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together coconut oil and maple syrup, followed by the egg and vanilla – I do this with a fork, no hand mixer needed!
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined, adjusting to taste.
- Stir in optional ingredients (chocolate chips, coconut, etc.)
- Roll the dough into 1in balls or dropped 1 tbsp of dough on the baking tray and press the top to flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 8-9 minutes and set to cool.
- If you do have extreme sensitivities or a compromised gut, be sure to only try a little bit to see if these are ok for you. Everyone is different!