- 5 cups almond flour/meal
- ¾ cup freshly ground flax seeds
- ½ heaped cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup psylium husk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp pink salt
- 5 organic eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup non-dairy/nut milk (I usually use flax milk)
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Optional: herbs, chopped nuts, etc.
- Large mixing bowl
- Food processor, blender/ninja or mixer
- Preheat oven to 350F/180F. grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl until just foamy-I put mine in the food processor for about 5-10 seconds.
- Add the apple cider vinegar to the nut milk and let sit.
- Mix in the coconut oil and water until combined, then add the nut milk mixture and quickly mix it again.
- Add in the dry mix until just combined.
- Pour into the pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and a toothpick comes out dry when inserted into the center.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan and finish cooling on a wire rack.*
- It’s easier to slice once completely cooled, but tastes delicious when it’s fresh and warm J