- 1 cup almond or oat flour (for grain or nut-free)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
- ¼ tsp pink or sea salt
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger (or ½ tsp freshly ground)
- ¼ tsp all spice
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 organic egg or flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax with 3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp molasses
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
- 2 mixing bowls
where can i order accutane online Directions:
- In the mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients from the almond flour down to the allspice and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the coconut oil and coconut sugar until combined. *
- Mix in the egg/flax egg , vanilla and molasses (if using). *
- Add the dry to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Let refrigerate about 20-30 minutes or put in the freezer for about 15 minutes, before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and roll the dough by hand to form about 12 small cookies (about 1 inch each).
- Place them on a parchment lined baking tray and lightly press the top of each so they’re flattened about halfway.
- Bake for about 9 minutes or until the tops are golden, remove and let cool-preferably somewhere high and out of reach, especially if you have a dog. Mine LOVES them!
- I almost never use a mixer. Just use a fork and some sweet muscle power.
- If using a flax egg, make sure to let the flax and water set for about 5 minutes before mixing it in.