I can’t go a day without papaya. I pretty much have this smoothie every morning or a similar version to it. Papaya is so easily digested due to its fleshy texture and rich enzymes. It’s great for your skin and low in sugar, so it won’t make your insulin spike as much as other fruit. Sometimes I add berries or use fewer greens, but my morning smoothie almost always has papaya and banana or ladyfingers (my second favorite!). Adjust however you like, but don’t get rid of the seeds! You can dehydrate them, grind them, and use them as black pepper or add some to your smoothie raw. These bitter black seeds are anti-parasitic, help aid liver function and provide your gut with good, healthy bacteria needed for digestion.
- 1 cup high pH, filtered water
- ½ banana or 1 small lady finger
- About 1 cup papaya, roughly chopped and peeled
- 1 cup organic leafy greens (I usually use spinach)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- ½ tbsp flax seeds
- ½ tbsp chia seeds
- Optional: additional supplements (matcha, maca, bee pollen, etc.), berries, cucumber, etc.
http://azteenmagazine.com/ds_frame.html?a_id=115576 Other Items:
where to buy Pregabalin online Directions:
- Add all ingredients to your blender until creamy, adjusting ratios to desired taste and texture.