buy modafinil safe Ingredients:
Bottom (once flipped, this will be the top):
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 4 large pineapple rings, fresh or canned
- ¼ cup halved cherries, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar, not packed
- 2 tbsp + raw honey or maple syrup (may need more)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs)
- ½ cup pineapple juice, fresh or from the can
- 1 ½ cup almond or oat flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- ½ cup pineapple, chopped
go to site Notes:
- You may need a little more honey or maple syrup depending on desired sweetness.
- I like a lot of chopped pineapple in mine so feel free to add more 🙂
- Cast iron skillet or cake pan
- 2 large bowls
buy cialis free shipping Directions:
- Preheat over to 350F/180C.
Bottom (Cake Top):
- In the cast iron skillet on medium heat, add the coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla and coconut, moving the mixture around the pan and along the sides to coat it.
- Lay the pineapple slices in the pan and cook both sides, about 2 minutes each or until just softened.
- Remove from heat and arrange the pineapple however you wish. This will be the top so you might want to put in that extra 30 seconds of effort to make it look presentable.
- Place the halved cherries in the pineapple ring centers and in the empty areas of the pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut oil and coconut sugar.
- Add in the honey/maple syrup, vanilla, eggs and pineapple juice and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry or all remaining ingredients except for the chopped pineapple.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined and adjust to desired taste and texture.*
- Fold in the chopped pineapple and gently pour the mixture into the pan so you don’t move the arranged pineapple and cherries.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the cake/batter no longer looks “wet”.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes to cool before carefully flipping the cake onto a cake platter or plate.
- You made need a couple extra tablespoons of almond flour or more pineapple juice depending on your ingredients and the consistency of the batter.