Raw treats are my specialty! They’re not..they’re everyones specialty because you can literally throw whatever you want in a food processor, freeze it and it usually works. This is a raw recipe I made for a paleo friend. I think everyone loved them because they were gone as soon as I put them out. Feel free to adjust the ingredients to fit your needs and have fun with flavors. There’s so much you can do with a few nuts and dates!
modafinil buy uk boots Ingredients:
- ½ cup hazelnuts, roasted*
- ½ cup hazelnut meal, roasted*
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup cacao
- 1+ cup dates (soaked if needed)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- Optional: honey or vegan sweetener to help bind
- ¾ cup cashews, soaked*
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk or coconut cream
- ¼ cup cacao
- ¼+ cup dark chocolate, melted (dairy-free if possible)
- 4-5 dates (soaked, if needed)
- 1-2 tbsp raw honey or vegan sweetener
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼- ½ tsp vanilla
- Roast the hazelnuts and hazelnut meal about 10-15 minutes and peel before using. This helps bring out the hazelnut “nutella” flavor.
- Soak the cashews at least 4 hours in hot water to help sprout them quickly.
- For a nut-free version, use oats/oat flour or coconut.
- Food processor
- Parchment paper
- Small muffin or pie pan(s)
- Line baking pan(s) or trays with coconut oil and cross-sectioned strips of parchment paper to make the crust molds easier to remove.
- Blend the nuts, nut meal, cacao, and salt in the food processor until almost a fine consistency.
- Add in the dates and coconut oil and blend until well combined. Adjust ingredients to taste and add liquid sweetener if needed.
- Press mixture into bottom and sides of lined pan and freeze while making the filling.
- Blend the cashews or coconut butter and dates as much as possible before adding in all other ingredients, adjusting to taste until smooth or until desired filling texture.
- Pour into each crust mold and freeze or refrigerate until set.