see url Ingredients:
- ½ cup walnuts*
- ½ cup dates/goji berries mixed*
- ½ to 1 tsp matcha
- Pinch of pink or sea salt, to taste
- Optional: 1 tbsp dried organic cherries, cacao butter, etc.*
source site Notes:
- Can use a blend of walnuts and cashews as walnuts if you’re not a big walnut fan.
- I usually fill ½ cup with dates and add in goji berries until the date cup is filled in. If you don’t like dates, use coconut nectar as a binder.
- I love adding cherries into this for a little more flavor! Cacao butter also helps take the edge off the matcha.
see url Other Items:
- Food Processor or ninja
- Add all ingredients except the matcha to your food processor/ninja and pulse until just combined.
- Add in the matcha starting with ½ tsp and going up, adjusting to taste (I love a strong matcha flavor and the metabolism boost from it, but it’s not for everyone..)
- Form into balls or clusters with your hands and enjoy or store in the refrigerator.