Unlike traditional raw treats, these are also sprouted and don’t use dates or dried fruit to help avoid any possible digestive complications. Those with very sensitive stomachs or health issues don’t realize that certain foods don’t digest well together and should be separated completely. These raw pecan clusters are extremely easy to make, don’t require use dates or any dried fruit, and are very versatile. Feel free to add in whatever spiced you like or even use a different nut-just make sure they’re sprouted!
- ½ cup sprouted pecans
- 2 tsp pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp organic coconut oil
- Pinch of pink or Celtic sea salt
- ¼ tsp organic Ceylon cinnamon
- Optional: cacao, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, etc.
find more info Other Items:
- Food processor or blender/ninja
- Add pecans to your processor or blender until very roughly chopped.
- Add in all other ingredients and pulse until just combined, adjusting to taste.
- Form into balls or clusters and enjoy or store in the refrigerator.