- ½ cup pistachios, shelled*
- ½ cup chopped dates
- 1-1.5 tbsp of dark chocolate chips, white chocolate chips or cacao butter, or goji berries*
- I prefer salted pistachios, but you can use plain and add in some pink salt.
- I use dairy-free chocolate chips when possible. You can also sub in some cacao butter for the white chocolate or cacao/cacao nibs for the dark chocolate to make them paleo/vegan.
- Food Processor or ninja
- Add pistachios and dates to your food processor until roughly chopped.
- Add in the dark or white chocolate chips or goji berries (or go nuts and add all 3) and pulse until the chips/goji berries are well chopped and combined. Adjust to desired taste and texture.
- Form into balls with your hands and eat or store in the refrigerator.