- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼+ cup pure maple syrup*
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup oat or almond flour (more if needed)
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- ½ heaped tsp organic ceylon cinnamon
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- Optional: raisins, dairy-free chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- You may need a little more maple syrup depending on desired sweetness and type of maple syrup.
- Feel free to use another liquid sweetener. I sometimes like combining coconut nectar with maple syrup for a lower GI.
- Mixing bowl
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper or coconut oil
- Preheat over to 350F/180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper or coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add in all dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add in any addition ingredients, if using.
- Roll heaped tablespoons of dough into a ball, place on the lined baking tray and lightly press down the tops of each.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until very lightly browned and let cool for at least 5 minutes.