I don’t even want to call these “cookies” because they’re full of healthy fats and fiber, with minimal “sugar”. They smell and taste like Cinnabon cinnamon rolls and taste like them too! They pair perfectly breakfast or your morning cup of coffee/tea. Feel free to adjust ingredients as needed or use whatever ingredients fit your diet.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼+ cup pure maple syrup*
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup oat or almond flour (more if needed)
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- ½ heaped tsp organic ceylon cinnamon
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- Optional: raisins, dairy-free chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- You may need a little more maple syrup depending on desired sweetness and type of maple syrup.
- Feel free to use another liquid sweetener. I sometimes like combining coconut nectar with maple syrup for a lower GI.