- 3 organic peaches
- ½ cup organic mixed blueberries & blackberries, fresh or frozen*
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup GF oats or almond meal (for paleo/grain-free)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ to ½ tsp pink or sea salt
- 4-5 tbsp raw honey or agave/maple syrup (for vegan)
- ½ cup coconut oil
- Optional: shredded coconut to sprinkle on top
- I prefer both blue and blackberries, but you can use just one type or none if you prefer.
- 1 large pie pan
- Food processor or ninja/blender
- Preheat the over to 350F/180C.
- Lightly grease the pie pan with coconut oil.
- Roughly slice the peaches and lay over the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle the berries on top and throughout the peaches.
- In the food processor, mix the pecans, oats/almond meal, cinnamon and salt.
- Add in the sweetener and coconut oil until combined and a slightly wet/crumbled texture, adjusting to desired taste (I usually like things a little more spiced/salted than most people).
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly over the peaches and berries and bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the topping is golden and the peach/berry mixture is bubbling. Let cool before cutting and store in the fridge.