Nothing can be easier or more delicious than these “creamsicles”. They’re the perfect summer popsicle recipe, but I call them creamsicles because they taste like a creamy ice cream bar. Each popsicle has very little in it, but they taste so decadent and rich, no one will be able to tell there’s no dairy cream or sugar in them! They’re simple enough to add whatever other fruit you might want, or even a bit of cacao and they naturally fit into almost every diet category (I actually can’t think of one they don’t fit into, but better be safe than get yelled by some random at online).
- 1 large or 1 ¼ small bananas
- 4-5 organic strawberries
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup flax or non-dairy milk
- Optional: fruit chunks, other fruit, cacao, chocolate chips, etc.
- Tray of 4 small popsicle molds
- Blend all ingredients together, adjusting to taste and texture*. You want them thick and creamy, but pour-able (like a smoothie).
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until set-about 45 minutes.
- You can save some of the fruit to pulse into the mixture last to give it more texture/fruit chunks.