- 10 organic large carrots, washed
- 1 orange/navel, peeled & seeded*
- 1 organic apple, washed*
- 1 organic medium or 2 small cucumbers
- 1 ½ cup filtered water*
- Optional: turmeric
- Use less water if you like a strong, flavorful juice.
- Swap in papaya if you have a sensitivity to citrus or apples for a more digestive-friendly blend.
- Juicer (not extractor)
- Prep your veggies by cutting the top off the carrots, slicing the orange and apple, and thinly slicing the cucumber so all ingredients fit in the juicer.
- Add ingredients one at a time and add the water last. Start with ½ cup and taste before adding the rest.
- Store in the refrigerator.*
- I try to use within 24 hours, otherwise I freeze it.