Sometimes a simple salad is all you need to complete a meal or have as a meal, but they don’t all have to be your basic garden salad. For some reason, I much prefer a shredded salad, no matter the ingredients. They’re easier for me to eat and seem to blend together when everything is of a similar size and shape. I especially love this combination of raw beets and the sweet bits of apple. Feel free to try one of my simple salad dressings (they’re more like a basic flavoring and not so much a regular dressing), enjoy plain, or add one of your choice.
look at this site Ingredients:
- ½ head organic cabbage
- 2 organic carrots
- ½ organic red beet
- ¼ to ½ organic apple
- Handful of fresh, organic cilantro or parsley
- Optional: Avocado and light dressing of choice
buy Lyrica tablets Dressings Options:
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1-2 tsp sesame oil
- 1-2 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped or shredded
- 1 tbsp lightly toasted sesame seeds
- 1 lime, juiced
- Handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp tahini
- 1-2 tbsp filtered water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- Optional: cayenne pepper or turmeric/curry powder with fresh pink or Celtic sea or pink salt and pepper
Recommended Reading Other Items:
- Food Processor or blender/ninja with shredding blade
- Medium/large-sized serving bowl
- Add the cabbage to the shredder of you processor and place at the bottom of the salad bowl.
- Shred the remaining ingredients one by one and layer them on top of the last or feel free to mix and combine all ingredients once shredded.
- To make one of the optional dressings, simply stir together all ingredients in a small bowl, adjusting to taste*.
- Serve the dressing on the side or stir into salad.
- If making the orange/ginger dressing, lightly toast the sesame seeds in a skillet/fry pan until lightly browned. This helps release more of their flavor.